View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 04:01 PM   #36
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Some new hints, maybe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Other than copying the shortcut everytime I go to look at a new post,...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Thanks. This might help us to solve the problem.
I have been copying the shortcut before going to new posts (the shortcut contains the newpost keyword). Sometimes it takes me there but most times I get put at the top of the last page. However I have noticed the following:

1. The post# in the URL at the top of the screen is the correct post#, yet I may have to scroll down a few pages to find the new post.

2. If I am incorrectly positioned at the top of the last page and hit enter, nothing happens, BUT...

3. If I highlight the URL at the top of the page, then hit enter, I am repositioned at the proper post.

Hope this helps. WDE

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 01-19-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote