View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 06:51 AM   #9
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBT View Post
If I remember correctly, the files are identical for the epub and mobi versions [...]
I had a look at your Kindle KF8/AZW3 book and it looks great. However, the corresponding .ePub book that you uploaded to MR doesn't seem to contain Kindle media queries. Can you post the source files that you used for the Kindle book in this thread? (Since the file is rather large, an excerpt that demonstrates the specific Kindle media queries that you used will do.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBT View Post
[...]I use @media tags to handle the differences between epub and mobi, and the differences between kf8 eink and kf8 fire (don't get me started on that issue...)
What differences between the rendering engines of eInk Kindles and Kindle Fires required the use of media queries?
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote