View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 12:55 AM   #11
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dngrsone View Post
Well, it appears that the default fonts in Cool Reader do not have italic analogues... which kind of sucks, since the one font that does does not display well on this tablet.

No idea why the Kindle app on this tablet does not show italics but the one on my phone does... I will have to convert those books to ePub, I guess.

It's there a way to add more fonts to Cool Reader?
It is the default font used. You could just use another reader on your tablet that will allow you to change fonts.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote