View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:34 PM   #8
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulkeepHL View Post
I wanted the smallest case possible for the Nexus, as a lot of the generic leather 7" tablet cases add a considerable amount of bulk to what should be a slim device. I settled on a Poetic Slimline Portfolio case and have been happy so far (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008NMCPTQ). I also have a Timbuk2 sleeve for when I want to use it nekkid, but keep it protected in my bag.
+1 on the Poetic Slimline Portfolio -- I have it on my N7 and love it. Minimalistic and fits perfectly with no added bulk. :thumbup:
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote