View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 05:03 PM   #12
david8866
Zealot
david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf2 View Post
jswinden,

May I ask a question about the refund? When I process the refund should it be on the final replacement or the original PW?

Thanks Dennis
I had one multiple replacements situation with Amazon. Customer service told me, all the replacements and refund for same original order showed up altogether, so nothing to worry about it. Basically, original order (has problem) => first replacement (the solution), first replacement => second replacement, .... The last replacement => Refund.
david8866 is offline   Reply With Quote