View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:27 PM   #5
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
I have a 650 (and a 350) and am very happy. I looked at the T-1s when they came out, and then the T-2s. I've installed PRS+ firmware on my 650/350, so have the ability to change fonts and many more customization options on it. The only thing I can see that the T-1/2s have that my 650 doesn't is wi-fi connectivity. And really it's not something I feel the need for--I'm perfectly happy transferring books to my readers through Calibre. If you're happy with your 650, I would suggest just hanging on to that. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

dordale
This is my opinion as well. There's just nothing in the T1/T2 that would make me give up my 650. As far as the newness factor of toys goes, we'll see if I fail my saving throw against shiny down the road...
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote