View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #21573
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
Kittens can defeat anything they want. And I hope that I didn't imply otherwise; nor imply that you (or I) win by eliminating opponents. But all cats likes to play with mice? My post was ment in no offence
No offense taken. It's good to meet a new competitor in the battle to win the ultimate win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
Never. Cats know cats stuff best, so no advice is needed.
I also do what I do best. I win. I've read it in my coffee tonight
I thought that it was tea leaves that could predict the future?

Hmmm...

*Solitaire1 imagines that he makes a cup of coffee and slams it down on the table top. The coffee flies out of the cup and hits the table, spelling out the words "You'll win."*

Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote