View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #57
twobits
Addict
twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Got the code from tilia, redeemed it, and sent it to twobits. Looks like gweeks posted earlier in the thread, but sent me a visitor message, so I didn't see it until after twobits. Forwarding gweeks email to twobits via PM. By my reckoning, it looks like the order is:

twobits
gweeks
JSWolf

Looks like this thread is live again.
Code sent to gweeks

Was not sure who to pm, so looks like I jumped the chain a bit...but it is live again at least.
twobits is offline   Reply With Quote