View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 08:49 PM   #20
emoorman
Obsessive Reader
emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nokia 1520
British Time

I always thought "half seven" meant half past seven. At least I hope that's correct as I read a lot of British mysteries. But, so far, it hasn't made any difference in my life, and I've been reading mysteries for 50 years.

It's 0535 hours or 1735 hours, if you've spent any time in the military. Or, since I'm an engineer who still wears an "old time" digital watch, it may be 1737 or 5:37.
emoorman is offline   Reply With Quote