View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
StephenJSweeney
StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!StephenJSweeney is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: None
Just wanted to add something to this quickly.

The original text that was uploaded to Kindle, iBookstore, etc. had a considerable number of typos in it. I know this was quite jarring for many who enjoyed the novel, but were quite put off by the mistakes in the book. The text has now been revised, so it should be relatively free from errors.

For those that downloaded from the iBookstore - simply delete the book from your bookshelf and re-download it. It's free, so no worries there.

For those who purchased it on the Kindle - you can either download the novel from my website:

http://www.battleforthesolarsystem.com/downloads/

or get in touch with Amazon and ask them to send you the revised version. I'm not sure entirely how you do this, though. You could always download the .mobi file from Smashwords if you wanted:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/20982

Other download stores I'm not sure about. Maybe the delete and re-download will work?

The second book in the series, THE THIRD SIDE, will be out in September.
StephenJSweeney is offline   Reply With Quote