View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:46 PM   #8
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
I am considering whether it would be useful for people if I were to convert OSNOVA Bible publications for Nook (see my website or this thread). So far I've abstained because I didn't think that I could any value to what is already out there for the Nook because OSNOVA editions rely heavily on the physical keyboard (for Direct Verse Jump feature) and the great search function of the hardware Kindles. I borrowed a rooted Nook and could see that even in the Kindle application some of the features (DVJ in particular) do not work. Also, I've noticed that some of the things have to be adjusted for the touchscreen (it's hard to hit the hyperlinked dot next to a differently hyperlinked number in the Matthew Henry's Commentary for example).
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote