View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
After having to put up with several years of complete indifference by Sony, who not only couldn't be bothered to sell their ereaders in Australia but also couldn't be bothered to even give their local staff any information about their product, I'll stick with my Kobo thanks. It might be slow but at least I know the service and help is there. And I won't be greeted with "What?" and "I dunno???" when I ask sales staff for information.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote