View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 02:38 PM   #11
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi 1080 View Post
I have had Apple stocks for about one and a half years and I noticed the slight hit, too. However I think this is a perfect situation to buy more stocks, because I’m sure it will recover in a matter of months. This is only a slight problem and doesn’t affect the management or the roadmap for future products. Eventually, I expect the stock to rise up to 250€, maybe more.
The stock market will break down after the financial crisis will hit the job market.

It's just another Bubblegate (like the New Economy Bubble in the 90s).
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote