Thread: Avatar
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #12
kcarscadden
Zealot
kcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavens

Device: iPad Air 5, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Oh well, I guess all of you either use your own picture or have good excuses. I actaually do like most of the ones used. LJ, is there a larger, clearer picture of your avatar somewhere? So which one is Zelda, the one on the right or left in her avatar? (Maybe this will get her to respond to this thread).

I presume that the avatar that shows on a post is the poster's current avatar, and so if I change to a symbolic avatar, my opening post is going to look very strange.

DG, I read mostly SF or mystery, but I'm currently reading War for the Oaks by Emma Bull, which is fantasy.

BD and SNCM, when we take vacation pictures, they are always people free if at all possible, except for a few that are specifically people. Sometimes it is a real pain, waiting for a picture as one person finally walks out of view as another just walks in.

By the way, what is WWHALD?

Keith
kcarscadden is offline   Reply With Quote