View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 10:28 AM   #264
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectxz2005 View Post
I'm just wondering whether it's possible to add minfilter5 to the source for pdfread when using the script on a Mac? The program is working but the output is different (and inferior) to when I run it on windows
It should be very easy to do so, as the attachment pdfread-MinFilter5-mod-bin.zip contains both the modified python scripts and windows executable. You can disregard the windows binaries and library.zip and just copy over the .py python scripts.

This attachment can be found at the bottom of post #1 of this thread. Even though it says the EDIT: 14 Oct 2008 - for Sony users, it also is for all those that want to try the new minfilter5.

Just unzip that attachment and overwrite the files in the respective directories in your PDFRead install folder.

I keep the minfilter3 and minfilter5 files in two folders and overwrite the main files so as to switch between the two as necessary.

Have a go at it!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote