View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 09:40 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Lacy, Ed: Breathe No More My Lady. v1.5 18 July 07

Addition: Released under a Creative Commons license at
http://www.munseys.com/detail/mode/author/ed_lacy
Version 1.5 signifies this.

(Reformatted by me to my specifications.)

Tired of the mundane? Looking for murder? Do you feel a need to walk down steamy, deserted streets in the Naked City?

Then this book may be exactly what you need: A noir paperback original from the 1950s, where the nights were always dark - and the daytime, too - where beer joints were on every corner and the booze flowed like a river of blood in the searing heat of day; and at night, the sounds of passion spread like a wave of anguish and forlon hurt that seared the hearts and souls....well, ok, you get the idea!!

Here's a brief quote on this book:

"[Ed Lacy] wrote the paperback original Breathe No More My Lady...as a satire 'proving that writers take themselves far too seriously.'"

I hope you like it.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-27-2008 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Prefix
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote