View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:02 PM   #27
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Apparently I gave the wrong link for Little_Details; here's the correct one for the profile, and here's the community itself. I'm always fascinated by the discussions at little_details, even when they've got no connection to anything I've ever written.

I was active on LJ for about five years and switched to Dreamwidth, a fork of the same source code, for more-or-less political reasons. (LJ's policy changes grated on me, and every time I considered going back for the larger, more active communities, LJ did more (IMHO) stupid annoying things. But many people still get what they're looking for at LJ.)

There are many active writing communities at Dreamwidth as well, but Dreamwidth is heavy in fanfic writing. While many of the comms are original-fiction-only, there's always at least the awareness of fic communities right next door; it influences the way writing gets discussed.

Yeah, I recently posted a question to Little Details and was happy with how it worked out, probably will start hanging out there more when I get some time. Maybe answer some of the posts...
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote