View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:43 AM   #25
pepe_alter_ego
Zealot
pepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Kindle Paperwhite 1 (Wi-Fi)
Would it be possible to add the possibility to have multiple pdf files opened simultaneously?
While reading scientific articles and books, I often need to "compare" paragraphs coming from different files (well, actually, I often need to "compare" paragraphs coming from the same file, too).
So, a quick way to "switch" between several "opened" files would be very convenient.
(Well, this has probably been already asked, so I just want to add +1.)
pepe_alter_ego is offline   Reply With Quote