Thread: Online Convert
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #15
BillSmithBooks
Padawan Learner
BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: www.OutlawGalaxy.com, Foothills of NY's Adirondack mountains
Device: My PC...using Puppy Linux (FBReader, Calibre, Kindle Cloud Reader,
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But you cannot tweak the options or be sure it's updated. So you may end up with a conversion that is not optimal.
I don't think these services are designed for people who want "optimal" conversions. (I believe that is only a tiny segment of people who use ereaders.)

I believe they're designed for people who want a quick and dirty, easy, no hassle conversion...and these services serve that market segment well. I think there are a LOT of people who just want to be able to convert an epub to use on their kindle, etc. and be done with it.
BillSmithBooks is offline   Reply With Quote