View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 04:35 PM   #7
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
If the files are 0KB, sounds like they did get corrupted. You'll have to re-download the missing free books As for the AZW books you bought from Amazon, you will be able to re-download those for free from Amazon as well.

My guess is the SD card is bad, and you need a new SD card. While you still can, recopy all the books off the SD card and onto your computer or Kindle. Delete all the 0 KB books. I think you can keep the MBP files and use those on the newly downloaded AZW replacement books but I'm not positive.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote