View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 06:26 PM   #13
Frida Fantastic
SF/F book blogger
Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
I would suggest setting up your website to attract indie authors who are interested in giving away their books for free in order to build up an audience for your site as well as for your authors.
Haha as a reader, I wouldn't be interested in a website like that yet, unless someone well known/credible is involved in it. If it's just another indie writer aggregate, I'll just go read my trad published books. It needs to be built on established trust networks!
Frida Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote