View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 07:37 AM   #10
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
what you describe is exactly how I had been doing it, before I encountered the <br> option - which seemed to be a faster/simpler edit route.

to be honest, I am now inclined to just accept indented 1st paragraphs & not feel compelled to tweak them out of existence;
after some googling of typesetting indents I find that the whole world is not united on the case for a non indented opening para anyway.

Last edited by cybmole; 03-12-2011 at 07:48 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote