View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 12:25 PM   #18
ereszet
Zealot
ereszet has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ereszet has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ereszet has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ereszet has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 Archos 704 wifi
wiki tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodod View Post
ereszet;

Thanks for the posts on the Cradle, Cardboard Cradle, Detailed Instructions, Masking Instructions, OCR Recommendations, Lighting Perfection Tips, and Software Tools!

This is quite a huge, detailed, beautiful set of instructions. Thanks!

Any chance you want to take it the next step and add it to the wiki?

You've provided an incredible tutorial for the rest of us.

Phrodod
I am glad to here the good words from you and I welcome your suggestion to produce a wiki tutorial. However, I am afraid that I cannot devote enough time for that in the near future. If you or anybody else would like to use my posts to produce such a draft tutorial (e.g. From paper to reader: hardware and software tools), I would be only to happy to contribute to its next version. In the meantime, I will post only a few more hints on the hardware setup in this thread (after all, I see no more problems to solve unless somebody asks for advice), and more on preprocessing software in the cacapee pdflrf thread forum.

Please note that I am neither a professional photographer, nor a reprographer, nor a software developer but I try my hand in a number of fields beyond my call of duty, which covers a lot of areas. It is to be more efficient in my professional life (and pastime as well) that I follow or sometimes precede new developments.
ereszet is offline   Reply With Quote