View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Open Sigil (no book), make your status, toolbar layout changes, open TOC and Book Browser windows and Exit using the RED X
(For some reason, that saves the last state, where exiting via the file menu does not always work)
I have done that for Sigil here on the desktop and laptop. But I want it done for everyone who uses Sigil. I've just recently started seeing ePub sold that were edited with Sigil and the XML styles that Tidy generates is a bother.

mmat1 says it very well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmat1 View Post
Actually i didn't want to turn off all of tidy, but turning the automatic style-creation off by user-setting would be an great improvement.

It's most annoying is to have a "sgc-1=italic" in one file and a "sgc-1=bold" in an other file.

Of course using a central style-sheet for sgc-codes would be nice.

I hope, one of the developers reads this an put it on the wish-list. (Prio high )
Turn off automatic style-creation and don't allow it back on.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote