View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 04:01 PM   #5
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
1. If your input file is lit, load it directly to BD. In this case BD will join html's found inside lit using the order pointed out in the opf-file included into lit.
Thanks, VVV. For some reason I was under the impression that BD does not support lit files. I tried now to load the lit file directly and it works.

I have got another problem now, though. After BD make the book and open it in Connect, I can see that everything is in italics, although I specified normal as paragraph style.

Also, can you add align left for the paragraph align style. I much prefer reading un-Justified paragraphs. The uneven spacing between words in justified paragraphs slows my reading for some reason (anyone else is bothered by this?).

Again, thanks for your answer.
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote