View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #59
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccarrsw View Post
Day four:

"Your account has been closed for kindle free replacement abuse.

We understand your viewpoint regarding the cancellation of your account, and we're sorry that you're so disappointed by our decision."

In one hand, it's nice to get a clearer reply. On the other, it doesn't tally with what I was previously told about my account being closed because it had been associated with another closed account.
The only reason I can think for them to do this is if they think you have reported a broken Kindle, and yet that Kindle later appears on their network being used.

What happened to your broken Kindles?

I suggest that you write out a time-line of your understanding of all the kindles you've had on your account, setting out where and when they were bought and when they were broken/replaced/stopped being used on your account.

Send that in your next email, and state that you have not abused the Kindle replacement programme, and that this is your account of all the Kindles that have been used on your account.

If you have done nothing wrong, and you are calm and persistent, you should be able to persuade them that they have made a mistake.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote