View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 04:01 PM   #12
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhayn View Post
Actually I charge routinely from a dumb USB power supply which has a standard USB port. I bought a no brand PSP 2 IN 1 USB charger/data cable on Ebay (less than $10 shipped). I use only the charger cable when charging from the dumb USB charger and the mini-cable when working with a laptop. The former option works with totally discharged batteries.
I have only heard of charging from dumb USB ports on a MAC. The rest of us are envious of you.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote