View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 01:21 AM   #276
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Awe, you can't read 16,000 books in 5 months and certainly not 75,000 books. If you can find books to read on your device then you are set IMHO.

Dale
You're right, Dale. I should be very happy that I have plenty to read on my Sony, even though I am missing many, many dozens of books that I want to buy but can't. (doggie forces smile)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote