View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:02 AM   #41
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Those Bombshell books weren't supposed to be romances, although they did often include a romantic component. I don't think Harlequin does a great job labeling their non-romance lines, though.
I can handle non romances. I read alot of Cozies set up that way. The problem with the Athena series is you have three to four plots going on in the same book. The book is small and can be read in about 3hrs. It's crazy.

Last edited by Blossom; 05-02-2013 at 02:06 AM.