View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #21545
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Uzi or Kalashnikov. Nothing less will do. Well, OK... an Ingram in a pinch.

Stitchawl
hehehe... when my Dad and Uncle were growing up, my Grandfather was the engineer in charge of the construction of Route 66 (yes, the one of infamy). in the summertimes they would go with the construction crews. they stayed in sod shacks along the way. in the heat of the afternoon they would go lay down in the cool of the shacks. my Grandmother would get furious with them because they would shoot at the rodents that would run along the insides of the burlap lining the walls and ceiling scattering dirt everywhere
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote