View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 09:43 AM   #74
Dterm
Dterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: T1
I purchased my T1 from Best Buy, exchanged it for another and had the same page flipping problem. I also noticed on the 2nd replacement unit that the bottom on/off/sleep switch didn't 'click', it only pressed in with no click which I probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't used the first unit for a couple weeks. I find the click sensation tells me it has engaged. Does anyone else's button not 'click'??

At any rate, this freezing-page-flippy issue looks like a quality control problem and a batch problem, because for my third replacement unit I went to a DIFFERENT Best Buy store and exchanged it there instead and have had no page-freeze-flipping since! yay!! (knock on wood)
Dterm is offline   Reply With Quote