View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 04:09 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Under the Covers View Post
I just now upgraded and began having the same problem. Even by using the Control menu (Alt-Space) and using Move and/or Size, the window is just uncontrollable. I cannot place it or size it -- the size extends beyond the limits of my screen. And yes, I can Esc out of it, but it's developed a life of its own.
The OP reports
Quote:
I'm on a desktop with Vista 64 with Desktop Resolution 1600 x 900
Does this also describe your system?

@Kovid - For the record I'm running Windows XP sp3, calibre version 0.7.27 and I can't duplicate this problem. If I put the task bar at the top with auto-hide I can come close to hiding the X box behind the task bar.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote