Thread: Twain Project
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 11:01 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi, Nate: I Apologize if I sounded like I was giving orders....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Did you just discover how to use the bold? A suggestion: stop using it.

When you use the bold that much when giving orders, it is the equivalent of speaking in a loud firm voice that you would use with a child. It is very insulting to do it when bossing someone around.
So please accept my sincere apologies.

(I do know what the bold is for: I think I wasn't communicating well with my intentions.)

Again, I very much look forward to seeing your work, as I could use some Twain / Clemens on my Reader.

My suggestion was that more people would see what it is that you want to work on if it was posted in a different section,

Friends?

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote