Thread: Aura HD Screen Freeze
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 03:44 PM   #8
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewjknox View Post
It was the first book I'd read to be honest, I've just started another book so I'll see how that goes - I've taken an air canister to it to blow away any dust that may have been blocking the IR beams as suggested earlier.

The light switch was fine, it just became completely unresponsive until I turned on and off.

Yeah, I'd not seen anyone else mention it so could well be down to my unit...
I had this happen with my Aura three times within the first week or so I had it (April 19-26) but have not had the issue since then and I have done a lot of reading. I assumed it was something that was fixed in a subsequent FW upgrade but maybe I have just been lucky or perhaps it was the book I was reading (sideloaded copy of the Hunger Games Trilogy) at the time that was causing the problem.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote