View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 06:30 AM   #1
Mikey1969
Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Nook SimpleTouch rooted, can I manage Shelves now?

Hi all,

I know that B&N is somehow playing the moron card regarding shelf management, and not allowing it from a computer, which is the only way to do it when your collection gets over a hundred books or so.

I also know that Calibre can't manage this until things change on B&N's end. It's why I rooted my nook tonight.

The question I have is now that the nook is rooted, is Calibre able to do this? If not, does anyone know of an app that can use to replace the stock Library app so that I can organize my view better? I really would like something that would give me various views, such as cover, details, list, etc., and be able to be organized from my PC, rather than a bunch of click, click, click on the nook screen.

If I'm S.O.L., oh well... I love my nook, and Calibre is an awesome app, I'm not giving either up.

Thanks guys
Mikey1969 is offline   Reply With Quote