View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #44
ah-
Connoisseur
ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
You're right, devcap doesn't work here as well. I've currently modified the line referring to it in the framework in order to pass this. I still can't figure out what is the "config file" you're speaking about.
You need to start syslog-ng to get logging to work. Usually it doesn't start because:

Quote:
[root@(none) syslog-ng]# syslog-ng -F
io.c: bind_inet_socket() bind failed 127.0.0.1:514 Cannot assign requested address
Error initializing configuration, exiting.
Edit /etc/syslog-ng/syslog-ng.conf, find the line referring to localhost and comment it out:
Quote:
#source net { udp(ip(127.0.0.1)); };
Then you can start syslog-ng -F and get all debug output through tail -f /var/log/messages.

Edit: And some process: The error I got was due to a old shm region still being around, removing it with ipcrm -M 0x00008fb5 helped. Now to solve some ioctl error.

Last edited by ah-; 01-30-2013 at 12:17 AM.
ah- is offline   Reply With Quote