View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #13
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
andreabc,
Right now I have at least one book that is heavily requested and the top three names have stayed on this list for a month or so and they are all people with no books to lend and request lists varying from 8 to 18 books wanted. I might try today to delete the book from the lending list and then re-add it and see if it gets them off the top. One other book that I thought was very popular, has had the same name on it for a good two months.

Update: I just put the books back on and the list of the top three stayed and the other book had the guys name disappear. What is the name of the book that you are wanting that you don't seem to be able to get. The one I am having trouble with is Carrots with authors name of Colleen Helme.
Now I am having some glitch where I sign in and someone else's name and account profile is coming up. I wrote down all the information to see if I need to get hold of the people running Booklending.com. Maybe I have been blocked from my account.

Last edited by luvshihtzu; 04-08-2012 at 06:29 PM.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote