View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Detecting complete sync of books from device

Is there a way to tell when a device is fully connected - in the sense that calibre knows the ids of the books on the device.

I occasionally get a condition where someone (ok, me mainly ) runs the plugin before all the books that are on the device are identified. This means when my plugin asks calibre for the data, it gets back 0 books on the device, until you run it a second time after the job is done.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote