View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:45 PM   #5
hgwlackey
Zealot
hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle Touch, HTC Thunderbolt
I don't think my borrowing has affected my purchasing. I bought a lot of books pre-library-ebook-borrowing, and I still buy a lot of books now, even though I'm downloading four or five library books a month. I probably, although I don't really think about it, have an amount of money earmarked in my brain that I'm willing to spend on books, and I'll go ahead and spend it, damn it. (I just won't pay more than $9.99 before tax. But that's a different discussion. )
hgwlackey is offline   Reply With Quote