Thread: Hi, from Italy!
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 07:25 PM   #6
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hello & welcome to MR. Very smart to make yourself such a great present. Mine was a present to myself tooo - I just had an early Christmas

Check out the eBook library from MR. Sooooo many free books, lovingly formatted by MR members. That'll keep you reading for a while.

And don't forget to look into the Lounge if you want some fun.

Of course there is plenty more to discover, so sit back relax & and strap yourself in for the ride.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote