Thread: MobileRead Discussion: Three Men in a Boat
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 09:39 AM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I will say I stopped reading a bit less than halfway through. To me is seemed like "forced humor". I found my self waiting for the "travel" parts and wishing the "funny ramblings" would stop. The river and locks were interesting to me... the workings of the tow ropes, etc.

Perhaps I will finish it off at some time... but I am having much more fun reading Old Man's War right now.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote