View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #7
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Post About the Family D'Alembert series

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Stephen

Looks a great series but I am intrigued on the similarity to the D'Alembert series that you wrote based on EE "Doc" Smith's notes. (I did enjoy those to be sure)

Cheers

Mike
Mike,

You've got a very long memory! The original Smith novella, Imperial Stars, has been discarded. The new first book, Tsar Wars is a totally original novel. The universe and the characters have been thoroughly re-imagined, and the following 9 books--all totally written by me in the first place--were revised top-to-bottom to make Agents of ISIS 100% Goldin. As was pointed out elsewhere in this thread, the original series was stilted and dated. I'm frankly much more satisfied now that the books are free of the prior constraints. If you enjoyed the series the first time around, I think you'll be even happier with the new, improved version.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote