View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 08:05 PM   #6
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
Pretty exciting announcement from Sony. If the software shapes up I'd consider switching from Kindle.

So "Owners of the Sony devices can download ebooks in the library for 21 days. " is referring to the actual public library? I was a bit unsure about this comment, I initially thought it was saying you can share your ebooks to other ebook devices for a limited time? I wish publishers would understand that sharing books with other physical devices isn't the problem, it's the people who upload their ebooks as a torrent.

I want to be able to share the book I purchased with my family and friends like I would a traditional book. If that means the ebook can only be opened in one location at a time I am fine with that (like a paper book, it can only be in one place at a time), but current DRM just sucks.
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote