View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #8
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Not to mention the new format has that line bug. I got a book the other day downloaded it to the Kindle and the line spacing was like 3 lines on even the smallest settings. I really hope Amazon fixes this someday.
Okay thanks everyone. SO I put back to old.

Now I just decided not to use emailing to Amazon, or dropbox, I have too large of a library and deleted them all. Now I plugged in my Kindle DX (USB) to Calibre and it shows transfer to device and all went well.

Now I plugged in the Kindle Fire HD and nothing!!! I have unplugged and plugged, and changed my preferences to Kindle Fire HD. My Kindle Fire HD does not show up on Calibre. I did download the Android File Transfer for Mac, and I was so frustrated. It shows numbers for books, so I can't understand what to transfer. YUCK.

Help please.

Last edited by new; 10-21-2012 at 05:34 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote