View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 02:50 PM   #4
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
My Sony T1 has original 1.5 GB internal SD card with 69.3 MB used It has a 3 GB external SD card with 2.9 GB used with 2365 books. I have display book covers in library off because if display covers was on my T1 would lock up trying to process that many covers. Display covers on home screen is OK. Speed of SD card doesn't matter to Sony T1 normal operation due to slow processor. I have not installed larger internal SD card but should be OK less than TB size, can't hurt to try but pointless for what it is.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote