View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 10:20 AM   #10
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Well, I already have my BeBook, so I don't need to wait 2 weeks for the update to be posted on their website... I hope. I mean, how long should that take? alla of like 5 minutes, post a news item, and put up a download link... Come on already. Need my Mobi
Well its probably a matter of priorities .

you've already bouht their product, they know that while you may complain a little you'll wait the couple of weeks till they get around to posting the firmware online.

Someone who's planning to buy may end up bypassing them altogether if the support isn't there.

Also, i'm no expert, but I figure that the firmware they'll have for the consumers will have to be packaged in a way that it is easy to implement and does not destroy the users on-board data. The new ones are blank, so they can just overwrite the ROM and get on with it.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote