View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 09:09 AM   #9
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
Well I think it was mentioned in the initial press release that they've secured quiet a few big orders, so they may have a lot of devices to reflash.

Also, if the devices are in a warehouse somewhere, they would have to take each one out of its physical packaging, and no matter how fast you do it, Its still going to take some time to physically flash the devices.

After all unless its in a factory assembly line, the process does take some time.

Another thing might be that after signing all the new large orders, they have a tight deadline, and they may be giving priority to those large customers over individual customers.

I know it sucks to be pushed to the bottom of the queue, but it does happen.
Well, I already have my BeBook, so I don't need to wait 2 weeks for the update to be posted on their website... I hope. I mean, how long should that take? alla of like 5 minutes, post a news item, and put up a download link... Come on already. Need my Mobi
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote