View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #24
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
THANK YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sellew View Post
You can navigate through your files within the Reader Library. Once you have opened your epub look at upper right corner of the application: you will see two icons (see attached image)
Clicking on them shows you the content of the folder where your file is located (you will get a list or a thumbnail view depending on which of the two icons you have clicked)
On the upper status bar you have the full path, and clicking there you can browse through your folders.

I think this is what you are looking for.
Thanks sellew, your message (esp. the image) opened it up for me! It's a little scary because it seems my whole computer is suddenly on the Sony reader, but it certainly is efficient and easy.

Now, as so often in this tech stuff, there are questions that come up, which I will do another post on. Thanks again! Bear
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote