View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #27
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
It is the budget version I was addressing--but I thought it was the size of the older iPhones. Unless the newer version grew also?

I don't think there's a demand for smaller touchscreen smartphones unless we intend small children to use them, because fingers aren't getting any smaller.
Yes the iPod Touch grew like the new iPhones. 4" screen.

A nearby little neighbor girl, about 4th grade, has one and is very delighted with it.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote