View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:57 AM   #4
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Give Charis SIL a try. It's a free font you can embed that should support all of what you need. You can embed it in ePub which would mean you'd be covered for ePub. It comes in all four styles you might need.
You can't embed fonts with Smashwords or BookieJar, as far as I can tell. Prolly need to do some more research on that. Either way, I'm talking about the Unicode set which includes the equivalent of five bajillion old- style fonts anyway.

Edit: And if I was embedding one, I'd probably embed FreeSerif or Liberation Serif anyway, as well as one of the display fonts I use on my covers. They're also FOSS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Nemo View Post
I can see the story now.

And so it was that Pung and Chow perched upon the red and green dragons rode the four winds to the land of Kong.
I was actually thinking about using them for some Dark Elves. The FMC doesn't speak Elvish (she only speaks two languages- Common and Bad Common), and I didn't want to run the risk of someone trying to decode it and make a language guide.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote